Terms and Conditions
- By booking with us, you allow us to use your vehicle for social media purposes unless you state otherwise before hand in writing to us. If you have done this we will respect your wishes and not post content about your car. Please note that we always do our best to hide registration numbers.
- CBS Automotive is a brand owned by Saffan Ltd.
- Warranty: We do not cover any parts that are damaged due to negligence or distortion. Parts and labour will be charged for accordingly if any of these two issues occur.
- Warranty: If the works are carried out at our site (CB25 9JD) then all warranty work must be done at our site (CB25 9JD). Clients will cover all costs involved in transporting the vehicle back to our site (CB25 9JD). If the issue is not found to be the responsibility of CBS Automotive then charges will apply.
- Warranty: We will not cover any costs of a repair done by a manufacture or another business without our team authorising it first.
- Payment for all goods and services must be made prior to the vehicle leaving our site.
- Deposits: We take a non refundable deposit when you place the order. This is completely non refundable. The non refundable deposit secures the booking start date and engineering slot in our diary plus we order your parts in. If you wish to move the booking, we need a minimum 7 days notice prior to any start date changes. You are able to move the start date once, if it is moved again after that you will be charged 50 per cent of your deposit. If less that 7 days notice is given to move a start date of the install, we reserve the right to use 75 per cent of the deposit given to cover costs of lost time.
- The packages that are designed are subject to a vehicle inspection and the pricing can be adjusted during the install.
- The packages that are designed and shown on the website is subject to a full vehicle inspection.
- All vehicle’s that are booked in will be used for our social media platforms. If you wish for your car not to be shown, please notify us in advance of dropping the vehicle off with us.
- Online Orders Only:
How to cancel my order?
If you wish to cancel your order for any reason, please contact us immediately.
Only orders that have not yet been dispatched can be cancelled.
If the order has already been dispatched we will not be able to cancel at that stage and the below policy will apply.
How do I make a return?
If you wish to return an item that is no problem. We’re happy to offer a refund or an exchange, as long as it’s within the return period. You must return the item(s) to us within 14 days of receiving your order. Please note if the product has been unpackaged and attempted to be installed then no refund will be given unless the product is tested by ourselves and deemed faulty. Please note that we do not offer a free returns service nor do we refund the original delivery charge paid as stated in our product. To make the return process as quick and smooth as possible, please follow the below steps:
1. Contact us via our contact form within 14 days of your delivery to let us know you would like to return or exchange as well as why you would like to do so.
2. Make sure you package your order the same way it was received and in the original boxes. If you have not kept the original boxes, it is your responsibility to make sure the products are re-boxed, we do not provide additional boxes. Items must not have been used or assembled in any way. Please include the return slip in the box or write your order number on the outside.
UK return address:
Address Line 1: Unit 1, Grange Farm
Address Line 2: Horningsea
Postcode: CB25 9JD
My parcel is damaged or faulty
We do our best to make sure all orders arrive in perfect condition. In the rare event that it does not, our customer services team is here to help.
For damaged parcel: On delivery of the item, before signing for the goods, please inspect if the box or the item looks damaged.
If the items or box looks damaged, you must state damaged on the paperwork, and you may refuse the delivery from the courier, failure to do this will result in your claim being rejected.
Faulty items or missing parts should be reported within 48 hours after delivery. Please email us a description and photos of the defects.
Once the email and photos have been received, the damage will be assessed, and we will contact you to send out spare parts or replacement unit.
Receiving your refund
We’ll refund your money in the same way you paid for your product.
By credit or debit card - Your money will go back onto the same card. Please allow up to 7 working days for the refund to show in your account.
By Bank Transfer – All bank transfers refunds will go back into the same bank account.
Your statutory rights
Don’t worry, nothing in this policy affects your statutory rights.
Cookies are tiny text files stored on your computer when you visit certain web pages. Cookies are not a new thing. They have been used for many years. We are giving you this information due to the recent legislation and to make sure we're honest and clear about your privacy when using our website.
To order products on Saffan Ltd t/a CBS Automotive website, you need to have cookies enabled on your computer.
Please note that cookies can't harm your computer. We don't store any private information like credit card details, address etc.. but we do store cookies to track the process of your order so we can gather statistical data and to track orders to completion so we can see which marketing channels are working best for us and so we can reward them for directing you to us.
What are your data protection rights?
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access. You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification. You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure. You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing. You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing. You have the right to object to Our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability. You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.